We are looking for a System Test Engineer!
For one of our clients in Eindhoven we are looking for a System Test Engineer for a long term project of 3 - 5 years.
- Review of Master Test Plan and implementing the defined test strategy;
- Review of requirement and design documents from a test point of view;
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts):
- Based on a risk-based strategy
- By using test design methods, techniques and tools (ISTQB)
- Applying medical domain knowledge and regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification process.
We are looking for someone with...
- Proven ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge (advanced level is preferred);
- System level test experience in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense or automotive;
- Test automation knowledge / software development knowledge;
- Knowledge of PTC Integrity is preferred.
Apply now for the role of System Test Engineer and send your CV to Anne Knulst via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010 206 9888.