* Process and analyze survey field data and produce final deliverables. Coordinate field crews in the collection of data for staking pipelines, well locations, facility site acquisition, and facility construction layout.
* Responsible for helping the manager keep track of the field crews, location plats, pipeline plats and alignment sheet, road crossings, easements and well location plats are getting done. Help with communicating with the clients on the progress of the jobs.
- SIT (surveyor in training) - completed 8 hour test
- Bachelor's degree in surveying/ or at least have 4-5 years' experience
- No test needed if there is enough relevant experience
Pay Rate: 35/Hr
Please ask for Zane Weeks if calling about job.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.