About the company:
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Surface Protection Supervisor to join their Fabrication team in Thailand.
About the job:
As the Surface Protection Supervisor you will be responsible for a range of business critical task Including:
- Supervision and Control supervisor and Subcontractor to perform the Painting, Insulation, Passive Fireproofing and Surface Protection works according to project specification, working procedure and toward KPI
- Performs planning, allocating, and reporting daily activities, such as manpower, material, tools & equipment related to all kinds of surface protection or insulation works for the assigned project including defining and mobilizing required resources to suit project tasks level schedule.
- Observe HSE requirement and become a natural part of daily duties
- Implement quality standards and ensure that the work is done to the specified quality
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering field or relevant
- Min 3 years experience in supervisory role ideally within Blasting and Painting field.
- NACE Level II or Coating Certificate FROSIO Level II is a must
- Onshore or Offshore or Oil & Gas related industry module construction background is prefered.
- Knowledge in insulation and passive fire protection.
- Good communication skill.
Status of hiring:
- 12 months contract (potential to renew)
- Must be willing to work and base in Laem Chabang Port, Chonburi Thailand
- Standard work hours : 8 hours / day (5 days / week) + Overtime
- Must be able to start work immediately or maximum 2 weeks notice.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.