My client is a leading global information and technology services company providing clients in the health care industry with comprehensive solutions to measure and improve their performance.
A major part of the business is developing, maintaining and managing data rich business intelligence solutions for multiple clients. As part of this growing area we are recruiting a support analyst to work with our clients and coordinate internally to ensure timely updating of data and resolution of support issues. This role requires the candidate to be well organised, proficient in SQL Server, have good troubleshooting and customer service skills.
The role itself:
- Provide service & support for data rich business intelligence (BI) solutions for multiple client environments
- Liaise with external clients and internal staff to ensure data processing, production & support issues are resolved; escalating to development team as required
- Assist in formulating & maintenance of data processing and quality control procedures; ensuring adherence to guidelines
- Perform ad-hoc database extraction & integration to support internal & external data requirements & projects
- Solid SQL Server ETL experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, following logical steps to identify root cause of issues
- Data centric background in support, not the typical IT support role (desktop/admin support)
- Someone who does not inspire to necessarily progress within the Developer hierarchy, but enjoys problem solving in existing ETL processes and is passionate about detail & quality
- Experience in dealing with external clients and strong communication skills
Experience / Qualifications:
Preferably 3-5 years of experience working in a data rich environment utilising databases / reporting tools on a daily basis.
If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply online and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com