Im Currently looking for a Unica Support Analyst to join a Large retail company based in Melbourne Inner east suburbs close to CBD.
Starting with an initial 6-month contract possible extension. This fast-paced organisation is looking for someone who works well under a fast-paced environment and thrives under pressure to deliver in line with deadlines.
Please see below the main responsibilities and Skills required to be success within this role:
- Create and execute IBM Unica/IBM Campaign as defined by client. Technically able to understand and create complex processes in IBM Unica / IBM Campaign
- Work closely with Marketing automation platform agency and work together to lead any trouble shooting, issue resolution
- Be a subject matter expert on client's data sources and become intimately familiar with database, email and preference data including understanding key business rules that drive campaign and reporting outputs.
- Lead troubleshooting of campaign count issues, questions and research.
Required skills needed for this role:
- Technical experience in SQL and preferably planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Technical experience in IBM Unica / IBM Campaign
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Consultative approach to campaign planning and execution, making recommendations to the client to deliver increased value of marketing operations.
- Unica/IBM Campaign and strong SQL experience
- Monitors quality control on campaign deliverable prior to client distribution. Ensures the client team is following quality control procedures
If you feel you can meet the skills / requirements needed to be successful within this role please do not hesitate to apply as interviews are happening this week.
For More information, please contact Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com