- 6 month contract likely to extend
- Sydney CBD location
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our client in Sydney CBD on an initial 6 month contract basis.
Duties of the role -
- Taking ownership of support requests, including BasePlan (ERP) and ensuring they are resolved within agreed service levels.
- Administer systems required to support customers including, Zendesk, SharePoint, Office 365.
- Interpret customer specific business context and requirements.
- Liaison for outsourced service desks and manage / maintain communications with the end user.
- Provision user accounts across all applications and vendor helpdesks, in line with security and approval processes.
- Contribute to organisational learning by identifying areas where existing documentation can be updated/created.
- Asset management
Required skills -
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework
- Office 365 Support & Administration, including Security.
- Administrating Dropbox, GoToMeeting, Zendesk or similar.
- SharePoint Administration & maintenance.
- Supporting users with outsourced support desks.
- Understanding of SOE & Change Control processes.
- Friendly, customer focused attitude;
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise;
- Ability to meet agreed timeframes and commitments;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in using and supporting applications in a professional environment, this includes demonstrated ability in using enterprise ICT products and other applications.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018