A Global leader in the Entertainment industry seek an experienced Supply Planner to join their team on a permanent basis at their London offices.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for coordination of the companies European Supply Chain activities.
- Ensure the timely and efficient supply of the company's products across their European operation
- Work closely with local and overseas Operations teams
- Keep supply chain partners informed on product releases and availability to assist in demand planning
- Management of stock, regularly reviewing obsolete materials
- Relevant experience in a Supply Planning role
- IT Literate - SAP knowledge essential
- Relevant industry experience - FMCG etc.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to join a Global leader in the industry.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales