A leading producer of speciality chemicals who are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
- Management of supply chain resources
- Management of contractor/supplier pre-qualifications/qualifications assurance
- Assure adherence to corporate supply chain policies and practices
- Manage logistics plan and customs
- This position reports directly to the Site Director
- Manages supply chain team including leads in sales and production planning, purchasing/buying, shipping, and QA/QC
- Occasional international and domestic travel will be required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in purchasing (proficiency in key purchasing processes, management of tenders & contracts, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Operations, Engineering, or Capex Purchasing
- Strong functional knowledge of Strategic Sourcing
- Data driven, strategic thinker, addresses partner and internal / external customer needs
- Excellent negotiation skills
Recruiting for this position will commence shortly, with interviews to be conducted ASAP. This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a long-term contract role with a global name in engineering
Please click the 'Apply Now' button below or contact Andrew on 02 9285 1022