Are you a Supplier Quality Assurance Manager who is experienced in the automotive industry?
A large international organization near Breda is looking for a Supplier Quality Assurance Manager. Not a supplier quality engineer, but a heavy weight manager.
We're hiring a Supplier Quality Assurance Manager!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Connect with senior management regarding quality performance of the supply chain.
* Manage and coach local supplier quality engineers.
* Manage supplier relationships.
* Define necessary actions in case of escalation.
* Improve, develop and evaluate tools to compare supplier performance results.
* Develop process improvements.
* Handle customer audits.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
* 8 years' of experience as a supplier quality manager
* BSc degree in mechanical engineering or the like.
* Knowledge of Global 8D, Six Sigma, APQP-PPAP.
* Knowledge of production and quality processes.
* Excellent verbal and writing English skills.
* Possess a strong dose of persuasiveness.
* Able to scan maturity of a supplier, and adjust conversation based on their performance.
* Excel under pressure.
Apply now for the role of Supplier Quality Assurance Manager and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.