Are you a Supplier Performance Manager with a great interest for Supply Chain ?
A large international organisation in the Eindhoven area is looking for a Supplier Performance Manager. This exciting role is a great opportunity for both a starter as for an experienced supplier performance manager or operational buyer. You will have an important role in managing a set of suppliers and balancing the correct levels of inventory to ensure product availability in the factory.
We're hiring a Supplier Performance Manager!
As Supplier Performance Manager you partner across the supply chain to ensure material availability for a defined set of suppliers while minimising both inventory and excess & obsolete stock.
Your responsibilities are to:
* Ensure sufficient supply of materials according to production requirements
* Place and track Purchase Orders (PO's)
* Follow up on deliveries and monitor delivery performance
* Manage inventory levels to stay within agreed targets
* Excellent relationship management both internally and externally
* Perform and report on supplier reviews
* Pro-actively drive supply chain improvements
* Connect to and manage different stakeholders in the supply chain
* Prepare for and support the Daily Management operating rhythm and monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
* Process rejects in the factory and ensure swift turn-around.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration, with a minimum 3 years experience
* Highly proficient in Excel, good knowledge of SAP is a plus
* A good communicator on different organisational levels in both English and Dutch
* Experience with a dynamic and highly technological supply chain is a plus
* Self-starting, pro-active, make-it-happen mentality, don't give up before committed task is done, able to get things done from people
* Detail oriented, customer focused and service oriented with excellent communication skills
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills
* Lean experience is considered a plus
Apply now for the role of Supplier Performance Manager and or send your CV to Hazal Kart via h.kart(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Hazal Kart on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.