Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for a Site Manager to work on a 400kV Substation based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This will be a 12 month contract working with an international EPC client.
The perfect applicant will have the following experience:
- Ideally should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualifications in Electrical or Construction Engineering
- 10-15 years of work experience as Site Manager on similar projects experience with Projects of different size, complexity and contractual types
- 5-10 years of GCC experience
- Familiarity with ADWEA / Transco / FEWA / DEWA / SEWA Specifications is a plus
- Has an electrical Background
- A technically minded individual
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to build excellent client relationships
The Site Manager will be responsible for:
- Accountable for timely completion of all milestone access dates during various site operation phase as per base line schedule and with zero Cost of Poor Quality
- The Site Manager will be responsible for management of staff and subcontractors, as well as contributing to the commercial success of the project and involvement in technical aspects of the projects
- The Site Manager will assist the Project Manager in the development of the construction programme including the production of the planning reports, equipment and materials schedules
- Preparation of Daily Reports, Weekly Reports and any other such reporting as may be required
- Responsible for completion of site works with zero snags.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.