Our client - an International Service Company, currently have an opening for a Subsea Landing String Supervisor to assist with operations on a project off the coast of West Africa.
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To supervise a team to undertake the preparation and running of subsea equipment offshore ensuring successful safe operations in accordance with Company procedures and thereby ensuring a quality service to client.
Key Activities and Accountabilities:
1. Supervise subsea operations, working with team to ensure safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Subsea Operating manual.
2. Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
3. Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
4. Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
5. May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
6. Liaise with clients representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to client.
7. Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client's requirements.
8. Actively mentor subordinates to share knowledge to assist with their competency progression when required.
9. Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
Technical knowledge gained through completion technical qualifications
5 Years technical experience preferable within Subsea - Electro Hydraulic or Direct Hydraulic equipment and practical experience of its use in an operational environment.
Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.