My client has expressed to me their immediate requirement for a Structural Revit Drafter with 5+ years of experience to join their team in their Brisbane office. My client is a nationally recognised engineering consultancy within the infrastructure and engineering market.
About the role
As a structural Revit drafter, you will be part of a large team of engineers and drafters working across multistory buildings with the use of Revit. You will be working on a range of commercial, residential buildings and mid to large scale projects This opportunity will further develop your career progression with a nationally recognised engineering infrastructure consultancy.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of structural drafting experience
- Local project exposure
- Previous experience using Revit
- Background in Structural design
- Ability to work autonomously
- Contribute and work well within a large team
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to a multiple multistory commercial and residential structure designs
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Be part of a nationally recognised firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as structural revit drafter, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018