Be part of the 2D Design phase of complete bridge tenders in Melbourne working alongside a Global influential design consultancy. In this position, you will join a thriving team responsible for the design and engineering of bridge upgrades, maintains and widening projects across Melbourne.
About the role
Your position as Structural Drafter will be to utilise MicroStation 2D design process of multiple Bridge tenders. Your experience will be across bridge, road and highway tenders and have an extensive f understanding around MicroStation across 2D design. As a contractor, you will be joining the team for an initial 3-month contract to aid in this demanding and busy period.
What you can bring
- 6-12+ years of experience within Structural Drafting
- Background in Bridge and Highway tenders
- Previous use and understanding of MicroStation
- AutoCAD bonus
- Work independently and contribute in team discussions
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3 month contract role with likely extension
- Work on complete design drafting
- Responsible for 2D design drafting
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Structural Drafter in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018