About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within UAE and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Structural Engineer to join their Engineering team in UAE.
About the job:
As the Structural Engineer you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Lead a team of designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- Review ITB (Invitation To Bid) documents submitted in the proposals stage, issue inquiry requisitions, review techno-commercial vendor offers, prepare equipment, material and man-hour estimates.
- Establish engineering deliverables for earth works, concrete works, steel works, road works and other related civil works
- Review contract requirements for project execution, organize the preparation of the Technical Document Register (TDR), identify requirements and scope of work; review specifications, Plot plans, General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Review Philosophies, Area Classification Drawings, Fire and Gas Detector Layout Drawings and other relevant documents.
- Establish contract review criteria, identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects/client.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in structural engineering work experience in EPC for Oil & gas ideally for Offshore projects.
- Experience in Offshore project i.e : Jacket, Topside, MOPU, FPSO is highly desire.
- Familiar with analyst system such as SACS/ SESAM is a must. Knowledge in relevant system i.e USFOS, GRLWEAP, MOSES will be advantage.
- Good knowledge with PDMS/ PDS/ SP3D model environment & clash resolution
- Good communication skill and experiences in leading team of designers for the detail and engineering work for large sized projects.
- Must be available immediately of maximunn 2 week notice. Regret we are not able to consider if your nice is more than 2 weeks. This is due to the urgency of this position.
- Must be willing to commit for 6 months contract
- Must be willing to base in UAE, Sharjah.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.