Further your desire to work on complex bridge designs and be a part of a Global influential design consultancy working on Melbourne's largest Bridge projects. In this position, you will join a thriving team responsible for the design and engineering of bridge upgrades, maintains and widening projects across Melbourne.
About the role
Your role will be within the Structural Drafting team, working on MicroStation packages doing 3D modelling for bridges located across Melbourne. Your experience will be across bridge, road and highway tenders and have a senior level of understanding around MicroStation 3D Modelling. As a contractor, you will be joining the team for an initial 3-month contract to aid in this demanding and busy period.
What you can bring
- 8+ years of experience within Structural Drafting
- Provide project history across Bridge and highway tenders
- Senior level understanding of MicroStation including 3D modelling a MUST
- AutoCAD bonus
- Work independently and contribute in team discussions
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 2 month initial contract
- Work on complete design drafting
- Responsible for 3D modelling
- Exposure to highly sort out projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design
How to apply If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Structural Drafter in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018