I am currently working closely with a client who is in search for a Structural Designer to fill a contact role in Melbourne, with the opportunity for the right candidate a chance to work across, commercial and industrial projects. You will also potentially work across multiple projects and will gain excellent project exposure.
This role will suit a Structural Designer who is experienced in working on major infrastructure project or who has extensive recent experience in this field. As the successful applicant, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in Microstation and Revit is a MUST
- 1-3 years of practical experience using Microstation and Revit
- 3 years + experience in structural designing across bridges and roads
- Experience with 3D modelling
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian based consulting company.
- Full working rights in Australia
This is a great opportunity to further your career by securing a potential long-term contract role with a global name in Engineering whilst working on some of the biggest and most influential projects around.