Are you familiar with seasonal trends? Do you know how to handle yourself in a fast moving and constant changing environment? For a client of Progressive we are looking for a Stock Manager Procurement in the RETAIL sector.
We are looking for a Stock Manager Procurement
As a Stock Manager Procurement, you will be responsible for developing stock planning strategies within a fast moving trend related international organisation. As a Stock Manager Procurement, you will be responsible for a team of 2fte.
The area where you will flourish
In the role as Stock Manager Procurement, you will be working on the following tasks:
- Develop and manage relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Advisory role in the yearly purchasing plan
- Enhance cost reduction strategies
- Forecasting and the managing of inventory
- Plan and analyse inventory levels
- Stakeholder management
Perfect skills for the job
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, logistics or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the fashion or retail industry
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Contract or vendor management experience
- Experience in inventory forecasting, risk and finance
- Excellent international communication (English) and social skills
What is in return for your hard work?
- Market competitive salary
- Fulltime workweek
- Challenging international environment
- Fast pace environment
Where all the action takes place
You will be working in a fast-moving trend related international environment. The location of the company is in the region of Amsterdam.
Are you interested in the function of Stock Manager Procurement? Do not hesitate and send your CV to Sebastiaan van Gulick via
For more information about this function or comparable functions, please call Sebastiaan van Gulick via 020-5305843