ATTENTION Staff Instrument & Controls Engineers!
I have an urgent request for a Staff Instrument & Controls Engineer to join a fast growing EPC in the U.S. with a project based in Kansas City, MO. This opportunity includes the following:
-High hourly rate, benefits, PTO
-Location: Kansas City, MO
-Long term contract length
- 2+ years experience in Instrumentation & Control engineering within Power Industry
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical, engineering
- Familiar with configuring control systems (Emerson Ovation, Rockwell Automation, Emerson DeltaV, ABB, Honeywell, etc.)
- Familiarity with variety of control and safety systems (DCS, SIS, BMS, PLC, SCADA)
- Experience with designing and supporting Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS), Safety Instrumented Functions (SIF), Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA), and High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS).
Previous EPC project execution experience is desirable
***If you are interested, we are reviewing resumes by 3pm PST Friday, interviews to be held in the following weeks. Please send an updated resume and references via email at I will commit to responding to your email within 24 hours.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.