Computer Futures are actively seeking an experience Software Engineer to work on a 8+ months contract to hire for a fast growing enterprise software company in Kirkland, WA.
Are you an Software Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Software Development Engineer, focused on cloud infrastructure automation, you will be responsible for designing and developing tools to support the cloud infrastructure, Server Deployment and Configuration, Ops automation, QE/devops applications, and other areas related to Cloud Infrastructure.
You will define and execute innovative ways to deploy, operate and monitor systems at scale. In addition to tools and automation, your work will involve coordinating efforts with other members of the infrastructure organization and the company's development teams.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, SDE
What skills/experience should you have?
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related
- Strong operations automation background
- 5 years or more of related experience.
- Development of web-based database applications using MySQL or other relational databases
- Proficient with Linux systems with emphasis on methods for automating operations in a high-availability cloud environment
- Experience integrating software and services using common API techniques (SOAP, REST, XML, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Git, Gerrit
- Working knowledge of test frameworks such as QUnit or PyUnit
- Familiarity with virtualization and cloud infrastructure technologies
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working with an enterprise software company out of Kirkland, Washington.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please do not hesitate to pass on my details!
Get in touch today on 713-423-1640 and asking for Clara!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.