For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager.
This position provides overall leadership for the delivery of ITS projects. The position works closely with business and technical leadership, serving as a facilitator and leader, in driving the quality delivery of projects.
The candidate needs to have:
- A minimum of 8 years in a project management role with a demonstrated track record
- Experience working with SAP systems (ECC, EDI) and understanding of intercompany process, including SAP Lifecycle implementation.
- Experience in payroll migration/implementation in EU countries
- Experience in managing IT specific projects, including payroll migrations
- Certification from recognized authority preferred (e.g. project management professionals PMP)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand and effectively communicate between business and ITS stakeholders
- Strong in project financials (budgeting, forecast, actuals, burn rate, accruals)
- Strong in project procurement activities (SOW, PR and PO creation)
- Strong change management project leader skills with an ability to implement cross functional business process changes
Duration: 12 months
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply with your most recent CV.
I look forward to hearing from you