Urgently searching for an experienced Facilities Engineer for and Oil and Gas company in Midland, TX.
Please see the job description, below.
- 5+ years Oil and Gas experience
- 5+ years as a Facilities Engineer with and Operator
- Must have current or recent onshore experience
- BS in Engineering
- Demonstrated early leadership capability
- Extensive experience and knowledge in the following:
- Operations Support & Surveillance
- Piping Systems Design and Operation
- Fixed Equipment Design and Operation
- Oil Treating & Storage
- Maintenance and Reliability
- Competent/Basic experience and knowledge in the following:
- Instrumentation & Controls
- Rotating Equipment D&O
- Electrical Equipment & Systems D&O
- Fluid Flow and Hydraulics
- Relief, Vent and Flare Systems
- Water Treating
- Measurement and Metering
- Materials and Corrosion
- Major Equipment Selection, Startup & Commissioning
- Product Quality Assurance
- Production Utilities D&O
- Heat Exchanger D&O
- Capacity Enhancement
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with industry (API, ANSI, ASTM, etc.) standards
- Ability to work in a fit-for-purpose (non-EMCAPS) environment; standards/design commensurate with lower, onshore complexity and risk.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment with Operations, Subsurface Engineering and Reservoir Engineering.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Design, procure, and support construction and start-up of new and/or modified production facilities (oil, water, gas, water disposal) in rapidly growing Delaware Basin
- Provide surveillance and operations support of production facilities; making modifications/replacements as required
- Lead efforts to develop fit-for-purpose equipment strategies
- Work safely and help identify and mitigate SHE risks
- Actively participate in safety training and risk prevention programs
- Provide surveillance and operations support for existing and new development properties in West Texas and SE NM; actively engage field operations staff - dedicating time in the field (avg 1 day/week)
- Manage multiple facility projects with moderate complexity to support new leases, new wells and stimulated wells including flowlines, gathering/distribution systems, separators, free water knock-outs, heaters, tanks, pumps, meters, electrical, compression and flares.
- Engineering support will include options analysis/selection, design, AFE, procurement, drawings, construction support, commissioning support/start-up, post start-up modifications.
- Lead efforts in developing Permian Division equipment strategies for major equipment (critical pumps, compressors, vessels, tanks, etc.). Equipment strategies will link to Siteview program.
- Develop pilot program, rollout to Division, then broaden program for critical equipment in a fit-for-purpose fashion. If qualified and interested, please apply with your updated resume.
Vanessa Lopez 832.900.5935
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.