Urgently searching for a Facilities Engineer for an Oil and Gas Operator in Midland, TX.
Please find the details, below.
Related Work Experience Preferences/Requirements
- 5+ Years' experience (more is preferable)
- Minimum BS in Engineering (Prefer mechanical or chemical)
- Demonstrated early leadership capability
Skills and Knowledge
- Most Important - Competent/Expert: 1) Operations Support & Surveillance, 2) Piping Systems Design and Operation, 3) Fixed Equipment Design and Operation, 4) Oil Treating & Storage, and 5) Maintenance and Reliability
- Additional (fit-for-purpose) Basic/Competent: 1) Instrumentation & Controls, 2) Rotating Equipment D&O, 3) Electrical Equipment & Systems D&O, 4) Fluid Flow and Hydraulics, 5) Relief, Vent and Flare Systems, 6) Water Treating, 7) Measurement and Metering, 8) Materials and Corrosion, 9) Major Equipment Selection, Startup & Commissioning, 10) Product Quality Assurance, 11) Production Utilities D&O, 12) Heat Exchanger D&O, and 13) Capacity Enhancement,
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with industry (API, ANSI, ASTM, etc.) standards
- Ability to work in a fit-for-purpose (non-EMCAPS) environment; standards/design commensurate with lower, onshore complexity and risk.
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment with Operations, Subsurface Engineering, Reservoir Engineering.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficient with drawings, especially P&IDs and PFDs
- Strong commitment to personnel safety and Operations Integrity
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design, procure, and support construction and start-up of new and/or modified production facilities (oil, water, gas, water disposal) in rapidly growing Delaware Basin
- Provide surveillance and operations support of production facilities; making modifications/replacements as required
- Lead efforts to develop fit-for-purpose equipment strategies
Primary Job Duties and Activities
- Work safely and help identify and mitigate HSE risks
- Actively participate in safety training and risk prevention programs
- Provide surveillance and operations support for existing and new development properties in West Texas and SE NM; actively engage field operations staff - dedicating time in the field (avg 1 day/week)
- Manage multiple facility projects with moderate complexity to support new leases, new wells and stimulated wells including flowlines, gathering/distribution systems, separators, free water knock-outs, heaters, tanks, pumps, meters, electrical, compression and flares. Engineering support will include options analysis/selection, design, AFE, procurement, drawings, construction support, commissioning support/start-up, post start-up modifications.
- Lead efforts in developing Permian Division equipment strategies for major equipment (critical pumps, compressors, vessels, tanks, etc.). Equipment strategies will link to Siteview program. Develop pilot program, rollout to Division, then broaden program for critical equipment in a fit-for-purpose fashion.
If qualified and interested, please apply with your updated resume asap as this is an urgent position.
Vanessa Lopez 832.900.5935
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.