My client a large Downstream Oil and Gas Company is looking to bring on a Solutions Lead with a focus in Treasury and Tax to their Houston, Texas team.
This position will lead business process, information technology consulting support, systems integration and implementation to the client group for Accounting and Finance Departments.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, or Computer Information Systems.
- Advanced Excel skills are REQUIRED, along with ability to create macros and experience with complex formulas.
- 5+ years of technical, business, or management experience in increasingly responsible positions. CPA, PMP, Six Sigma or relevant IT certification highly preferred.
- Experience in some combination of business process re-engineering, project management, change management and/or IT systems implementation is required.
- Demonstrates significant relevant experience in the following: HFM and SAP (specifically, financial modules of SAP); extensive experience and knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- During various times of the year will need to be available during extended hours to provide technology support to team.
- Working with departments to extract source data needed.
- Providing technology support to teams and resolving issues quickly.
- Participate in special Projects and process improvement initiatives; includes assisting fellow team members on larger projects.
- Core Competencies Include: Project Management Skills including documenting processes, recognising process enhancement opportunities, and an aptitude for accounting systems based processes.
- Analytical Skills including the ability to identify and appropriately elevate issues and concerns.
- Communication skills effective writing, listening, and presentation skills.
- Teaming Skills including working in teams and building trust and commitment throughout the organization.
- Time Management including managing priorities, delivering on-time, and keeping the first things first.
Example of duties performed:
- Meeting with business team to understand pain points and process issues
- Working through charter to define the project, update scope, initial requirements, benefits of project, secure resources
- After project kick-off, work with business team on capturing requirements, determining in-scope and out of scope items, must-haves and nice to haves, drafting AS IS process map and TO BE process map
If qualified and interested please apply with your updated resume ASAP as this is an urgent need.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.