I'm currently looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to join a large IT consultancy based in the Heart of Melbourne CBD starting with a 6 months contract that is very likely to extend. You will be join a very well-known and expanding organisation that offers a fast paced and challenging environment with opportunities to move within the organisation and further develop your career.
Essential Skills / experience for this role are:
- Experience with Data migration projects from exchange to Windows 365
- Experience with migration with Node to sharepoint online
- Experience and knowledge of Sharegate and/or Quest
Please note this is an immediate requirement so only candidates who are immediately available or have a 2 week notice period maximum will be considered for this role.
Please see below skills and experience needed to be successful in this position:
- Experience in Delivering programs across the various EUC technologies such as Mobility, Office365, SfB , Windows 10, Workstation Imaging, Application packaging, and distribution, workstation management, Data Migration ,Identity and security.
- Conceptualise and Design complex EUC solutions, with experience in Microsoft System
- Demonstrates strong EUC Architectural knowledge. Trusted advisor to customers on EUC technologies, best practices and migration methodologies and techniques.
- Knowledge of EUC infrastructure architecture, standards and practices and consistently applies.
- Supports Business Development activities and meetings for End User Computing opportunities.
- Build Strong working relationship with CIS PS offshore delivery teams and Technology Office.
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
If the above description sounds like what you are looking for and you can meet the essential skills / knowledge needed for this role please apply with your most up to date CV and I will be in-touch to discuss the role further.
For more information on this role please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com