Im currently looking for a Solution Architect for a contract role running up to late December this year with a very strong view to extend given the size of the Project the role is based in Melbourne CBD and starting ASAP.
The purpose of the role is to define the Solution architecture design to meet business requirements and architecture guidelines. The role will also ensure there is consistency and integrity in solution design decisions across the program.
Accountability's for this role:
* Drive the O2C solution architecture and designs for the Technology stream.
* Ensure all architecture and design outcomes are in line with architectural and design standards & guidelines and the IT technology roadmap. Promote positive engagement with the IT Architecture team
* Support and collaborate with the Business Integration lead to ensure process and data designs across the application landscape promote data integrity and single source of truth
* Recommend standards/methodology to ensure consistency, quality and reliability in the build of all solutions
* Provide direction and support to the work streams and build teams to ensure critical design decisions are resolved. Support the build/development phase to ensure complex functional design specifications are reliable and supportable.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience needed for this role:
* Expert level skill in configuring end to end O2C processes in SAP ECC.
* Strong analytical skills and attention-to-detail
* Exceptional innovator and problem solver
* Strong technical writing skills
* Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills * Ability to prioritise work effectively
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity
* Extensive SAP architecture and solution design experience with knowledge across full SAP landscape, with focus on O2C processes
* In depth understanding of Business processes and functional capabilities
* Business/IT Degree Qualifications; SAP Functional certification in the O2C area highly regarded
* In-depth knowledge of implementing complex solutions
* 7+ years' experience as an SAP domain or solution architect
* Track record of configuring / changing end to end O2C processes in SAP ECC
* Demonstrated experience with delivery of innovative technology solutions in SAP
If you feel this opportunity is for you and your ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the expectations above please don't hesitate to apply for this role and I will contact you ASAP to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018