Currently looking for a Solution Architect - SAP Cloud Domains to join a large key client of mine. This Opportunity with a large fast paced and growing manufacturing business based near Parramatta on a 6 month contract to start with a good chance of extension.
From an experience level I am looking for someone who has at least 10 years' experience of It development or implementation consulting experience in the software or internet industries and a strong understanding of SAP applications, server tech and network security. AWS Certified Architect and or DevOps
Working closely with project and business stakeholders, the Cloud Solution Designer completes the solution designs for migration of business systems into the Enterprise Cloud in AWS. The role has overall responsibility for the design, build, performance and functionality of business systems.
Accountability's for this position include:
- Development of solution options for business systems refresh, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed.
- Lead options analysis and develop both technical and executive views
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Provide leadership for the implementation of the approved options
- Produces architecture & design documentation to facilitate the migration of application to the AWS environment
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
- Aligns application designs with established policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components, and completes design activities to ensure consistency with the LEC.
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP systems (like SAP ERP/ECC, SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Business Objects, etc) and their architecture and infrastructure needs.
- Experience in SAP Sizing by using the SAP Quicksizer
- Experience and deep knowledge of SAP system migration or upgrades
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery
- Experience in SAP High Availability architecture
- Deep experience with SAP HANA and SAP on Orcale architecture and technical concepts.
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Experience with migrating applications between environments or to cloud
Interviews for this role will be happen ASAP so if this role sounds like what you're looking for please apply today and I will call you ASAP to discuss this position. For more information please contact Jamie Hanlon from Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com