My client is a large player in the Automotive industry based 15 min south of Melbourne and is currently looking for a Solutions Architect to fill a 6 month contract (likely to extend), in the Software Development space.
About the role
Being responsible for the architectural design of solutions and reporting to the Business Solutions Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Alignment of solution architecture with the Enterprise Architecture principles and the IT Transformation.
- Business needs to be met by appropriate solutions and meet documented non-functional requirements.
- Evaluating & liaising with vendors and solution delivery partners regarding technical design of proposed solutions.
- Contribute to the Design Authority and Business Solution Architecture Domain forums.
- Provide technical solution design and thought leadership to BAU and Project teams.
- Contribute to the development of Enterprise Architecture, IT Strategy and Roadmaps.
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a solutions architect
- Minimum 10 years in software design and development experience
- Good understanding of Web, Mobile, Data, BI, Reporting, Integration and emerging technologies
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018