About our client
My client has become one of Australia's leading automotive companies and is currently looking for a Senior Solution Architect to fill an initial 6 month contract ASAP, based in South Melbourne.
Roles capabilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage multi-vendor integration
- Acting as a trusted advisor in operational systems
- Responsible for influencing and creating Non-Functional requirements and Solution Architecture documents
- Ability to identify and present the architecture options with cross project impact analysis.
- Identifies and responds to all new or proposed initiatives are assessed against Enterprise Architecture criteria and managed
What you can bring to this role
- Cloud based applications either in Azure or AWS
- Architecting native Microsoft .NET web applications in cloud
- Architecting CMS (Content Management Systems) based applications such as SiteCore
- System Integration capabilities with API management solutions such as Dell Boomi or MuleSoft
- Responsive applications development with multi and OMNI channel experience
- Experience in modernizing legacy applications with agreed target architecture
- Experience in defining test harness where target integration environment is non-existent.
- Prior experience with TOGAF 9 Architecture Framework.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018