About our client
My client has become one of Australia's leading automotive companies and is currently looking for a Platform and Services Solution Architect to start an initial 6 month contract ASAP, based 15 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
About the role
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitable individual to join the Information Systems Division's team within the PP&D Connected Vehicle Services business unit, in the role of Solutions Architect. In this role you will be primarily responsible for providing technical architectural solutions for IT projects and business stakeholders in relation to connected vehicle and systems platforms.
What will you do?
- Implement connected vehicle project designs. Act as a trusted advisor providing proactive technology solutions
- Proactively contribute to development of system architectural designs
- Monitor and analyse performance to recommend countermeasures where necessary
What you can bring to this role
- 5+ years' experience in solution architecture
- Strong experience implementing complex systems within large-scale multitier systems
- Experience with following technologies;
- Cloud solutions i.e. AWS, Azure
- Mobile Networks
- Delivery of application platforms and services with a focus on networks, security, containerization and automation
- Strong technical expertise in security design and specification (i.e. PKI, network, application and identity)
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018