My client is a market leader in the banking industry looking for a Solution Architect to join their Sydney based team on an initial 6 month contract, starting in 4 weeks' time.
About the role
As the Solution Architect, you will work alongside the Enterprise Architect and IT team to contribute to the development of this exciting new project. Drawing on previous digital experience, this is a great opportunity to be a part of a driven team and one of Australia's newest Neobank. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, resilient, be able to work independently as well as part of a larger team. You will thrive in ambiguous environments and be motivated by the complexity and challenging nature of the project.
- Analysing all facets of solution designs and contribute to the development
- Contribute to the design and build capabilities of overall solution
- Help lead a team to design and migrate solutions to the cloud
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders throughout the process
What you can bring to this role
- Extensive experience as an architect, with clear success in delivering detailed projects end to end
- Detailed knowledge of Azure Cloud, Microsoft technology Stack and infrastructure
- Strong experience working in complex and ambiguous organisations
- Previous experience in banking is a bonus
- Temenos experience desirable
For immediate consideration, please forward your most updated resume and I will contact you for a detailed and confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018