My client is a large name in the logistics industry looking for a Solution Architect to join on an initial 6 month contract, based 15 minutes from Sydney CBD.
About the role
As the Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the guidance and implementation of future focused technologies within the business. You will assist in defining the business architecture, ensuring the architecture adheres to the organisations objectives and guidelines.
- Produce solution architecture and designs that align with business objectives
- Provide solutions with the consideration of cost, risks and architectural alignment
- Assist in the development and maintenance of solution roadmaps and technological implementation
- Contribute to setting of architecture principles, policies, standards, guidelines and models
What you can bring to this role
- Min 5 years practicing as a Solution Architect
- Proven track record contributing to the architecture governance and principles
- Strong integration experience in integration with Azure PaaS (API Management, container, data factory etc)
- A broad range of expertise including application, integration, data, infrastructure and security
- A passion for future focused technology
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a detailed discussion about the role.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018