Work for a leading supplier of industrial and safety products as a Solution Architect contributing to their business transformation ERP project.
About the role
Your primary role will be working closely with the business to deliver efficient solutions aligned with the latest cloud-based architectures.
Capabilities of the role include:
- Analysing and designing both on premise and cloud-based solution architectures
- Providing appropriate Cloud based service architecture given the business requirements for IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Selecting appropriate design standards, methods and tools, consistent with agreed solution architectures and ensures they are applied effectively.
What you can bring to this role
- Min 8 years working as a Solution Architect
- Min 5 years of work experience working in cloud environments
- Experience implementing Application Lifecycle Management framework
- Working knowledge of Azure services IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, MSD experience and coming trends in the Cloud space
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Convenient Macquarie Park location
- Great career opportunity working on a large business transformation project
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018