Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a Solids control technician in Monahans, Texas. This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the largest oil and gas service companies in the world.
Job Title: Solids Control technician
Pay rate: $17.29/hr, OT $25.94 - $30/day Per Diem and mileage from site to rig
Duration/Contract Length: 5 months - potential for extension/perm
Shift: 2 weeks on/ 1 week off 13hr shifts
Work Location: Monahans, Texas
- Previous experience operating excavators, backhoes and loaders in a competent manner, around equipment and personnel.
- Will be expected to remove cuttings and material from containers, load tru cks, dig trenches and perform preventative maintenance.
- Handle refueling and communicate any repairs needed on equipment.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner, follow company policies, procedures and HSE regulations at all times.
Knowledge and experience:
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must have a valid and up to date H2S and PEC/Safe gulf/Safe land certification before starting. Track hoe preferred
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Centrifuges
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Drying shakers
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Pumps
- Minimum 6 months experience in the operation and maintenance of oil field Excavators
If you are interested in learning more about this position or are interested in applying for this position, please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.