Our Client, an international oil and gas service company, is currently looking for experienced Solids Control Engineers to work on their project in Turkmenistan.
This role will be offshore, and initially be a year long contract, extendable to two years.
- Prior experience with Solids Control in offshore environments
- Assisting with the rigging up and rigging down of solids control equipment
- Maintain accurate service logs, customer paperwork and safety documents as per customer's specifications
- Ability to travel to various site locations
- Stay on client's location as scheduled to ensure solids control equipment functions properly
- Oversee the mechanical / electrical processes which are commonly utilised with solids control equipment and processes
- Operate the equipment according to specifications as directed by the Mud Engineer, Drilling Supervisor and/or the DWM Manager
- Perform pre and post job equipment inspections, complete preventative maintenance procedures and operate equipment as per customer's standards
- Assemble and prepare equipment for installation and service
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.