Are you an experienced Software Integration Engineer?
Do you want to be challenged to strengthen the software engineering teams with brain- and man- power to ensure timely releasing of high quality products, systems and services to ensure the continued growth in an agile environment? Are you familiar with the Linux platform with various technologies, like Java, C++ and HTML5? Keep on reading!
As an integration engineer, your main responsibilities are the integration of the software modules in Java and C++ that make up the application layer of the digital microscope onto the target hardware. The modules span the range of image processing algorithms, user interface components, state machines, control software.
Within this role you will be:
* Responsible for the integration of the software on component on system level; understand and communicate consequences of the integration on the architecture;
* Execute and contribute to defect finding, resolution and verification process.
* Perform work in line with the product development resp. software engineering processes that have been agreed in the department;
We are looking for
The successful candidate has/is:
* Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in Software Development;
* +/-10 years of experience as software developer / integrator for embedded product application development with proven track record on software integration on hardware;
* Affinity and experience with working with hardware and working in Agile development techniques;
* Relevant experience / competencies:
o Development on Linux,
Apply now for the role of Software Integration Engineer and send your CV to Anne Knulst via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010 206 9888.