Are you the new Software Architect who will strengthen our team with technical knowledge and vision when it comes to designing digital solutions running on multiple platforms and potentially multiple software components primarily around web and mobile.
THE Software Architect
Writing technical and non-technical documentation is part of your job. Leading the solution design and planning based on the best practices, quality standards, customer and industry context, law regulation and financial resources. To meet both functional and non-functional requirements in order to become the online marketing leader with a stable and scalable architecture, you will work on the implementation of complex systems architectures (across different technology stacks, including open source). You will provide technical and architectural leadership to other stakeholders within the organization.
- Software Architect has experience in an online environment.
- You have a bachelor degree.
- You are able to build bridges and work together with business as well as IT colleagues.
- You can handle a dynamic environment and walk the extra mile.
- The Software Architect has at least 3 years of experience as a software architect, preferably in an e-commerce/Intershop environment.
- Agile, Java SE 7 & 8, REST API, SOA, ESB,cas knowledge
- Knowledge of development tools like Jenkins, Git, Chef and Maven. You understand Web app related technology (http, websockets, OAuth, XML, JSON, nodejs) You have good view over the IT systems and software components within the organization
- You are able to look at the IT landscape from multiple viewpoints (functional, operational, deployment, development.
- Your communication skills are strong; you are able to explain why you've made certain decisions
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Perfect secondary employment conditions
- Good pension
- Traveling costs
- The company is ambitious and a competitive family company
- You get the change to be creative and your development is important for us
- Language Dutch- English is a pre
Reply true the link below or contact Raymond Bodok 020-530 58 00 of r.bodok @ progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.