For a key client we are urgently looking for an infrastructure/software test engineer
- You will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams.
- The teams are responsible for the entire development chain - from requirements analysis, development, testing, validation to demonstrating the current status of the product.
The candidate needs to have:
- HBO or WO degree in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable. ISQTB certification is an advantage.
- >5 years' experience in testing and enjoys designing and implementing (automated) test environments used to validate and qualify mission critical infrastructure used by armed forces all over the world
- Communicate efficiently in English, both verbally and written.
- Relevant technologies : Linux, Cisco networking equipment and Java.
- Be familiar with software development tooling such as GIT, Jenkins and Jira
- Knowledge of container virtualization and/or testing frameworks such as Sikuli, Selenium or Cucumber is a pre.
Location: Surrounding of Enschede
Duration: 12 months with possibility to permanent contract
If you are interested in above mentioned position, please reply asap with your most recent CV and salary indication.