Software Integration & Automation Engineer
A large company in the South-Eastern part of the Netherlands, is looking for a software integration and automation engineer, who can develop application software and software releases for the semiconductors industry.
Applications products are critical elements in the semiconductor manufacturing process. Do you like automating software integration flows and are you good at Python? Then this may be the right position for you.
As part of the team: You will automate integration processes and build the environment and metrics gathering to increase software integration efficiency. You will also integrate the deliveries of the development teams in software releases and act as support desk for build and integration issues in the projects.
As a software integration automation engineer, you have multiple tasks.
- Further automate the integration process to increase integration efficiency.
- Perform hands-on integration tasks, integrating the software deliveries of development projects into a product package. You check completeness of the delivery, you manage the software archive relations, you ensure a reliable build of the software and look for improvement possibilities to make this more efficient.
- Create releases, maintain a proper release administration and align with other integrators in a multi-site environment.
- Contribute to defining, deploying and executing the software configuration management strategy.
At least HBO Technical, preferably Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
Proven background of at least 5 years in software configuration and integration, preferably in a hardware/software environment. Hands on experience with GIT and Atlassian tooling (Jira OR Bamboo OR Bitbucket) is a must.
- Result driven, "make it happen attitude"
- Proactive, self-starter
Apply now for the role Software Integration and Automation Engineer and send your CV to David Vermaas via d.vermaas(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this position, call David Vermaas on: 010 - 2069888