Sydney CBD Location
Competitive Salary (and perks!)
Progressive are on the lookout for a Software Engineering Manager to join one of Australia's fastest growing software companies. The opportunity has risen for someone who is looking for their next challenge, managing a team of experienced and talented engineers. The role is for someone who is a deep technical thinker, has a passion for clean code, wants to lead and further develop a software product all whilst having solid management experience. In addition, the role is right for someone who can help structure a team, oversee the engineering architecture, processes and execute a strategy to building next-level software.
In addition to the above, the right person will also require great energy, inspire and mentor engineers in progressing their careers further. This job is perfect for someone who has previously built out engineering teams, has strong interpersonal skills and cares about the quality of the software product, the environment and generating a vibrant and unique engineering culture.
Key Requirements include:
- 5 - 7 years Managing and mentoring software engineering teams in previous roles
- Software product focused and deep technical understanding in a number of avenues of production engineering in a scable JVM ecosystem.
- Have an excellent technical background in Java and have a good understanding of other development languages.
- Experience building software products in lean agile environments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please apply by submitting your CV and we will get in touch with you to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018