A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Princeton, New Jersey is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you a Software Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What you will be doing
- Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11+14
- Strong experience with UI/UX design development required
- Strong experience with embedded software required
- Familiar with Database development
- Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software
- Write and maintain software design document.
- Familiar with software design pattern
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
- Independently plan and conduct small to medium-size assigned projects requiring conventional types of plans, investigations and/or equipment; manages multiple often concurrent projects;
- Trouble-shoot the issues with medical device, isolate the issues in hardware or software, and find the root causes and solutions.
- Investigate customer product complaints and internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product's electronics, software and mechanics.
* Bachelor Degree of Software or Computer Engineering. Master Degree preferred Experience:
* 5+ years of industry experience is expected;
* Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts
* Strong C/C++ programming skills with Real Time OS
* Experience in programming techniques.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Princeton, New Jersey
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer.
You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today to apply for this position
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.