This is your chance to develop Machine-To-Machine communication software related to the Industry 4.0!
For a high-tech company located near Eindhoven (the Netherlands), Progressive is looking for a Software Engineer C++ to work on machine-to-machine communication. Our client develops and manufactures specific machine controls. Its products are commonly used in semiconductor and electronics manufacturing industry.
- Develop machine control software in C++
- Develop and integrate a new OPC-UA machine to machine communication protocol
- Actively participating in co-creating the architecture of the software products
- Working with Scrum in the software team
- University / Bachelor degree with a technical orientation
- Fluent in English or German
- At least 5 years' professional experience in C++
- Affinity with machines/automation/control software
- Experience in Direct numerical control or OPC-UA is nice to have
- Experience in Git, Jenkins, Agile/Scrum is nice to have
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming
- Preferably experience on Linux platform
We will start with a 12 month project based contract at Progressive. Our client is willing to hire you directly after 12 months. Are you interested in the position of Software Engineer C++? Please upload your most recent resume or call me on +31 40 8080279.