A Software Engineer is required for an initial 6 Month - 1 Year contract based in Livingston.
The role is to join part of a team that we are forming to support a new service offering. This service offering is based off the data that is provided by a cellular based condition monitoring system for bearings that links into a back end system hosted in AWS. This role would be predominately focused on maintaining and enhancing the middleware components in AWS that manage traffic.
Hourly Rate - £40 Per Hour
Location - Edinburgh
* Software coding to implement backlog items as defined by the Product
* Estimating effort to achieve tasks and product backlog items.
* Creation and maintenance of code libraries for reusable code.
* Testing of new and modified code.
* Running test scripts.
* Reviewing and updating
* Development, test and debug of code in C# using Visual Studio
* Able to work in a team, but with minimal direct supervision
* Able to follow established working practices / standards
* Minimum 5 years' experience programming in C#
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales