A Market Leading Software vendor is in the lock out for a Software Engineer to join their global team.
You will be working on one of the largest software platform worldwide and be a direct impactor in the development process. Apart from these great perks in regards to organisation you will also be working from home, and so be able to be based anywhere Australia wide!
What your day to day duties would look like:
- Working productively and managing timely your duties
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Heavily influencing solutions
- Being heavily involved in the formation of the team as well as designing
- 2+ Years' experience in Python development
- Experience in CI/CD environments, as well as working within an Agile environment
- Great background in Cloud computing technologies such as AWS,GCP and Azure
- Linux Experience as well as administering Linux servers
- The ability to be productive and organized and capable of working from home full time
Good to have:
- The ability to work under pressure and solve difficult problems.
- Trouble shooting experience
- Preference for treating configuration as code and automating to reliably solve problems.
Benefits for you:
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to some of the newest technologies
- Working with an internationally recognised organisation
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018