Our client is a leading mobile app developer, whom are looking for a Sydney based Software engineer to join their team. They are looking for an individual whom has experience in product based development off software and is deeply involved in aspects of API development and A/B tests in production.
- Working with product teams and implementing solutions to deliver polished software, collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Developing software in an advanced micro-services using Java as well as Spring
- Continuously being able to discover new technologies to be able to maximize development efficiency
- Use backend services such as AWS and the Google cloud
Ideal Background knowledge:
- Expert level capability in development in object orientated software, having a proficiency in Java
- 2+ years' experience working in server deployment
- Experience working with REST and JSON
- Understanding of mobile application landscapes as well as architectures and trends
Good to have:
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Third party library experience with API
- Knowledge of Node.js
Bonus for you:
- Flat organisational structure with a fun and collaborative environment and long term career opportunities for high performers.
- Competitive salary
- Work-schedule flexibility
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018