About the role
Great opportunity to join an enthusiastic team working on critical web application and Full-stack development. You will the instrumental in the technical architecture design, coding and delivery of critical functions of the enterprise's technical platform. You will have a background in both Front-end and Back- end. However, being able to move between the different technologies of browser, server or databases. This is an opportunity for growth as you will work in the newly formed Product growth team who are focused on building key parts of our product to increase customer activation.
- Able to produce software that will be used by thousands of customers, with no downtime
- Provide ongoing Support and Leadership, as well as coaching in new technologies to a growing team.
- Working with a Data Analyst to monitor the performance of your own software development experiments
- Participate in the exciting process of being actively contributing in daily stand ups, sprint kick-offs and retrospectives.
- Have experience with microservices architecture
- Able to produce software
- Comfortable with AWS
- Experience with product development of software
- Experience writing Jira tickets
Good to have :
- Knowledge of Golang
- Time management is key !
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company.
- Flexible work pattern
- How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069 PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018