Progressive IT are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join a leading provider of professional services in the Asia-Pacific region.
You will be joining the headquarters here in Sydney, and will become part of a leading company within the Australian corporate services industry.
In this role you will need to have the ability to work under pressure, following up tasks and meeting deadlines. You will also be able to work autonomously or as part of a team, and will have a positive and energetic manner.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
- Designing, coding and testing of software.
- Development of software according to object-oriented principles; the company's development standards and best practices and industry standards.
- Ensure that all C# code that you write has appropriate unit tests and that these tests all pass before releasing into production.
- Writing self-documenting code and documenting extra details (ie database structure details) within Confluence.
- Work closely with business analysts and/or business to deliver solutions.
- Tertiary degree in a related discipline such as Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5+ years C# .Net experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of Delphi
- An excellent knowledge of ASP .Net/MVC
- Knowledge of Bootstrap and Angular JS
- Great SQL, Database Design and DDL skills
- Good unit test framework skills
- Good XML and XSLT skills
Apply today to be considered and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018