A large-scale Oil & Gas company in Billerica, MA is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
As a Software Engineer in embedded software, you will work to design and develop smart software solutions and technologies for process automation industries. You will work in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline, fast-paced and global environment. This position reports to the head of the New Products Introductions group (NPI).
You must be able to
- Lead the Design and Development of firmware for measurement instruments
- Provide technical leadership in multi-national, cross-disciplinary teams to develop new products
- Lead the implementation of best practices, and improvements to development processes, programming standards, and development environments including tool chain maintenance
- Work on embedded control system
- Provide Engineering support for product upgrade, issue resolution
- Own the design and development of the software modules and systems and work with the developers in specific implementations
- Work with other technical leaders to improve and refine platform/system/device
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Computer Science Engineering
- Programming experience in C, C++
- Experience on 16-bit, 32-bit embedded system design
- Experience on communication protocols, such as I2C, USB, SPI, MODBUS, CANBUS
- Experience on operating system such as uC/OS, QNX, Linux
- Experience on wireless communication such as wifi, BTLE, zigbee
- Familiar with embedded development tools such as IAR, Keil
- Familiar with Microprocessor/Microcontroller architecture such as STM32, Atmel, TI MSP430, NXP
- Familiar with version control tools such as Tortoise SVN, Git
- Familiar with Agile software development process
- Know how to use multimeter, oscilloscope, data acquisition tool to trouble shoot boards
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within an Oil & Gas company out of Billerica, Massachusetts.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
US Citizens & permanent Green Card holders ONLY.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.