Embedded Software Engineer - Contract - East Midlands
Progressive Engineering have a 6 month contract based in the East Midlands.
The sucessful candidates would need to be SC cleared or SC clearable for this role Below are the details:
- Strong embedded C/C++ development skills.
- Multi-threaded RTOS and bare metal embedded experience.
- Background in a range of CPU/MPU's with practical experience in ARM based architectures.
- Familiar with MISRA Compliance or similar quality source code conformance specification.
- Familiarity with static analysis tools.
- Good written and oral communication skills with a diagnostic approach.
- Ability to create low level drivers and high level applications.
- Conversant with IP standards.
- Cryptographic awareness.
Please apply here if this role is of interest or call Nathan on 0121 6325555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales