Software Development Engineer - Edinburgh - Mobile Comms - C++
A key account of Progressives are looking for an excellent Software Development Engineer for the following position:
Industry: international monitoring, cyber markets, mobile communications network access and analytics
- Be motivated, goal oriented and able to take ownership of their responsibilities.
- Honours degree (or above) in a relevant discipline (including: BSc/BEng/MEng Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics or Physics)
- Working knowledge of development/deployment of Linux (CentOS/Redhat) systems, OS configuration, OS security, platform release processes etc.
- Be able to collaborate and communicate effectively with the team both verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of IP based communications & mobile networks would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of distributed databases would be useful
Please apply here if this position would be of interest to you or call Nathan on 01216325555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales